Monday, January 20, 2014

In Your Head, In Your Heaaaaaad**

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was out fending off the Zombie Apocalypse.  The good this is, it looks like I made it out unscathed.  Right?








I mean...RIGHT???

Outfit Details:
Doll Parts outfit-Dress: Iron Fist.  Shoes/Wood Eye Ring: ModCloth.com.  Barbie Ring: Tarina Tarantino.  Doll Eye Ring: Octopus London.  Earrings: Gift
Eyeball Outfit-Top/Skirt: Iron Fist.  Shoes: ModCloth.com
Unicorn Zombie Outfit-Dress:Hell Bunny.  Shoes: Iron Fist
Full Zombie Outfit-Top/Skirt: Iron Fist.  Shoes: Top Shop.  Bow: Chubby Bunny.  Eye Ring: Octopus London.

**90s reference to The Cranberries song Zombie.  Man I'm old.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Love your outfits, they're PERFECT! And love YOU! Miss you beautiful!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helena! I just wanted to let you know that I've followed you for awhile now and am absolutely in love with your personal style and that your outfit posts are a constant inspiration for me. I nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog, no need to participate, just know that I think you're a fantastic blogger. <3 Rya http://www.ryapie.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this post was from January, but I just had to comment on how much I LOVE these zombie dresses. So awesome!

    Rachel Lately | Austin Style Blog

    ReplyDelete