Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A-boat Modern Art


I like art.  I wouldn't call myself a connoisseur or anything, but I do enjoy looking at  pretty and interesting things (I feel like that kind of goes without saying, hello shoes and dresses).  So when my friend Mandy invited me to take a weekend outing to MOCA, of course I had to go.  But what to wear to the museum?  Well, I always feel when looking at art, it's best to wear art.  So I chose this ModCloth dress with a scenic boat print that looks like it was hand painted.  And then I went and saw some pretty, weird art.  Or maybe I just mean pretty weird art. 



Everything that is not human in this picture is painted on the wall!!!

Alex looked eerily similar to this clay man.

This house is made out of bread.  As a carb lover, this is something I can respect.

Speaking of respect, that's clearly what I am displaying toward this piece.  It's art you guys, let's take it seriously.

Outfit Details
Oh gosh, every single thing I am wearing is from ModCloth.com, except
Ring: Ogeeku

1 comment:

  1. i like the contents of your blog. i really love to see such kinds of blogs.
    Yacht Charter Dubai

    ReplyDelete